★ FIND PARIS ON YOUTUBE ★
• Paris is Editor of META – a ground-breaking digital publication devoted to gender, which she launched with the people behind Gay Times.
• Paris appears in the Guardian, the Independent, Attitude and VICE. She is also Acting Assistant Editor of Gay Times.
• In February 2013 Paris became Channel 4′s first trans presenter, delivering a late night film slot, The Shooting Gallery.
• Paris appeared on the 200th cover of Europe’s leading monthly glossy magazine for gay and bisexual women, DIVA. She was their first trans cover star.
• Paris was honoured with the Positive Role Model Award for LGBT at the inaugural National Diversity Awards
• She was a trustee at the Gender Trust before joining Trans Media Watch (TMW) – a campaign group which signed a historic agreement with Channel 4
• Helped produce the TMW style guide, and has worked with high level BBC producers and commissioners while facilitating workshops for Trans Media Action
• Paris has formed alliances with activists across Europe by attending conferences in Germany, Turkey and Dublin
• As part of a GaydarRadio series to mark LGBT History Month, Paris was named Heroine of the Week in February 2012
CONSULTANT AND PUBLIC SPEAKER
• Paris had significant input into Channel 4′s reality doc My Transsexual Summer and advised on BBC Three’s Coming Out Diaries – both widely watched and positively received
• Paris has given presentations at Trans London, Field Fischer Waterhouse and Outhouse East. She was delighted to speak at Dyke March London 2012
• In October 2011, Paris became the first transgender judge for the Independent on Sunday’s annual Pink List, and she returned to the judging panel in 2012